WESTSIDE HOA POOLS
Each facility is open to all members in good standing of the Westside at Buttercup Creek Homeowners' Association. You must have an electronic keytag to gain access to these facilities. If you do not have a keytag, or your keytag is inoperable, please contact Goodwin Management, Inc. at 512-852-7922
KAY REDDEN POOL & SPLASH PARK
Open: May 1 to Sept 30
Hours: 5am to 9pm
Located on Buttercup Creek Blvd. at Lone Buck Pass
Open: May 1 to Sept 30
Hours: 5am to 10pm
Located on S. Lakeline Blvd. at Pagedale
Lifeguards are on duty from 10am to 9pm during the following days
- Memorial Day Weekend
- LISD Summer Break
- Labor Day Weekend
In case of emergency make two telephone calls:
- 911 for emergency medical assistance.
- Contact Goodwin Management, Inc. at 512-852-7922 and report the incident.
Fecal contamination is a health emergency. Notify a lifeguard immediately. If a lifeguard is not present, call Goodwin Management, Inc. immediately at 512-852-7922 and report the incident. Everyone should leave the water until instructed to return.
Call: 259-3600 Ext 0
- Swim at your own risk. Management and members are not responsible for accidents.
- Members must use their own key tags to enter the pool enclosure.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by someone age 16 or older.
- Pool gate is to be kept closed at all times. Alarm will sound if gate is left open.
- All guests (non-members of the HOA) must be accompanied at all times by a member of the HOA.
- Lifeguards and board members shall enforce pool rules.
- Swimmers must obey the commands of the lifeguards and board members.
- No smoking in the pool area.
- No alcohol in the pool area.
- No running within the pool enclosure.
- No diving or somersaults allowed from the edge of the pool.
- Dangerous, unreasonable, threatening, or offensive behavior is prohibited.
- No pets, bicycles, skateboard, or motorized cycles allowed in the pool enclosure.
- No glass containers in the pool area.
- Lifesaving equipment is to be used for emergencies only.
- Lifeguard stands are for lifeguards only.
- Children not completely toilet trained must wear a swim diaper.
- Children who require a floatation device must stay within arm’s reach of someone at least 16 years of age.
- The baby pool at Lakeline Pool is for babies and caregivers and not intended for school age children.
- Loud music is not allowed.
- Members are responsible for cleaning up after themselves.
- HOA pools are intended for resident enjoyment, and may not be used by any resident for commercial gain (i.e. private swim lessons, vending, etc).
- Pool furniture is not to be removed or placed in pool.
- A lifeguard or board member may order a swimmer to take a timeout for an infraction of the rules.
- If the infraction of the pool rules is serious, a lifeguard or board member may order a person to leave the pool enclosure.
- If a lifeguard or board member’s order to leave the pool enclosure is disobeyed, lifeguards and board members have instructions to call the Cedar Park Police. If police are required to remove an offender, an official complaint will be signed.
- After extended rain, lifeguards may not be present for the entire standard lifeguard hours.
- The lock and security system has the capacity to perform audit traces of which key tags have tagged in and tagged out of pool gates. The system also provides security camera surveillance.
LAKELINE AND KAY REDDEN POOLS ARE NON-SMOKING FACILITIES.
If you would like to schedule a function at either of the pools, please use the reservation form. The Pool Party and Cabana Use Policy is included in the reservation form. Please review it before scheduling a function.